- 1 onion diced
- 500 gr sliced mushrooms I use a mixture of chestnut and white closed cup
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 200 ml crème fraiche
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Heat a tablespoon olive oil in a pan and add in the diced onion. Cook over a medium heat until softened. This will take around 5-7 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and cook until softened for around 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the mustard and paprika and stir to coat then add in the vegetable stock. Bring to the boil then simmer for around five minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and parsley.
- Serve with rice or quinoa and a wedge of lemon on the side.