Chicken & Lemon Pasta
- Splash of olive oil
- 450 gr chicken breast diced
- 32 oz chicken broth
- zest of one lemon
- juice of one lemon
- 16 oz pasta penne or fusili
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup crumbled goats cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- salt and cracked black pepper to season
- In a wide bottomed pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and add the diced chicken. Cook until browned on all sides and almost cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth and lemon zest and bring to the boil.
- Add in the pasta and cook for ten minutes until al dente.
- Once the pasta is cooked, stir in the lemon juice, parmesan, goats cheese and baby spinach.
- Allow the spinach to wilt for a minute or two then serve into bowls.
- Top with some more crumbled goats cheese and cracked black pepper.