Key Lime No Bake Cheesecake
- ⅔ cup graham crackers blitzed in a food processor
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- ½ tsp Nielsen Massey Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups thawed cool whip use whipped cream if no cool whip available
- 2 tbsp key lime juice
- Key limes for décor
- Stir together the crushed crackers and melted butter then spoon into the base of six glasses
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese for a minute until light and fluffy then add in the lime juice and vanilla.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Using a spatula, fold in half a cup of the cool whip followed by the rest.
- Spoon into a piping bag and pipe into the glasses.
- Top with a little lime zest and a slice of lime.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve but use within 24 hours.