Paprika Smoked Prawns
These Paprika Smoked Prawns pack a punch of flavour and look amazing too. Fantastic finger foods and starters that will impress your guests.
- 12 large Raw prawns
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground oregano
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Lemon for juice and zest
- Soak the skewers in water for ten minutes prior to preparing the prawns.
- Peel and devein the prawns leaving the tails on. Wash them and dry with kitchen paper.
- Mix together the paprika, cumin, oregano, lemon zest and one tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl and add in the prawns.
- Leave to marinate for 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Skewer the prawns until each skewer is full.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan and fry the prawns for around three minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Serve on a platter and squeeze over the lemon juice.