Pea Pancetta and Potato Salad
This Pea Pancetta and Potato Salad is the next level of sides.
- 800 gr new potatoes
- 300 gr frozen green peas
- Juice of half lemon
- 140 gr pancetta cubed
- Handful basil
- Handful mint
- Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water until tender so around 20 minutes.
- Add the peas for the last couple of minutes then drain.
- Whilst the potatoes are cooking fry the pancetta until crisp then remove from the heat and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to the pan.
- Add the peas and potatoes to the pan and stir through. Stir in the basil and mint.
- Serve on a large platter.