Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
This strawberry smoothie bowl is packed with fibre and protein and good enough to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- 12 oz silken style tofu
- ½ cup vanilla greek yoghurt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ to 1 cup vanilla almond milk depending on how thick you want it
- 2 cups fresh strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup chopped almonds or almond slivers
- ¼ cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Drain the tofu and place into a blender.
- Add in one cup of the sliced strawberries, almond butter and yoghurt and blend until smooth.
- Add in half a cup of almond milk and blend again. Add more milk if the smoothie is too thick at this stage but remember a smoothie bowl is designed to be thicker than a regular smoothie to uphold the toppings and be eaten with a spoon.
- Divide into bowls then top with the strawberries, almonds and coconut then dive right in.